Friday, November 4, 2011

Lillies 1


Lillies 1
BHUT10D-66
November 16, 2010

A brief paragraph today, after my ramblings the last few posts.  To set this Friday off, a lovely image from my time in Bhutan.  Still ranking as one of the most beautiful countries I've laid eyes on, these lillies come from Serbithang, the Royal Botanic Garden in Thimphu, Bhutan.   They are intertwined, beautiful and yet exotic, not like the day lillies that we get here in the states.  They are at once familiar and yet distinct, perhaps the whole reason people travel in the first place.  But they caught my eye, and I hope they do the same for you.  Enjoy.

Technical notes:
Camera: Nikon D80
Lens: Nikon 105 f/2.8 micro
Focal length:  105 mm
Exposure: 1/1250 @ f/3.5 ISO 400
Post-processing: Minor tone adjusted with PS 4 and LR 1.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment